September 19, 2011

Blairex Boudreaux's Butt Paste

This is a great product to cure diaper rash fast! Someone at my baby shower gave me a tube of Blairex Boudreaux's Butt Paste and told me it was Miracle Cream! She told me she uses Butt Paste not only for diaper rash, but for baby acne or breakouts anywhere on the skin.

Miss A had a minor case of diaper rash this past week. [Yes, using cloth diapers can cause diaper rash too unfortunately.] It was there for a few days before I realized that was what she had. As a first time mother, I have never seen what diaper rash looked like. Miss A was so fussy! So I dug out the tube of Butt Paste and rubbed some on her bum. By the next diaper change it disappeared! No joke! It was 2-3hrs later. I put more of the cream on her just as a precaution but it was completely gone and Miss A was a much happier baby girl!


PROS
  • Works fast!
  • Good value/ price
  • Helps treat & prevent diaper rash
  • Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash
  • Helps seal out wetness
  • Soothes & heals cuts and scrapes
  • For people of all ages! 
CONS
  • None. I read somewhere online not to use diaper rash creams with gDiapers because it will cause build up and ruin the cloth's absorbency. However, I haven't had any problems with this.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
xx Monica xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...