August 16, 2012

I Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz Inspiration

Every time I listen to the song, I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz, I always think of my husband and daughter. When Bill asked me to marry him, I said yes with such a certainty and understanding of the commitment it takes. We both need to work at our marriage to keep our love growing strong and ever lasting. It's easy to fall astray every now and then but we always manage to come back together. We have fallen in love over and over again throughout the past eight years. The feelings get stronger and stronger every time and even remain surfaced. I am so blessed. Our marriage and family is my number one commitment in my life and no matter what issues come up... 

I won't give up. That is easy to do these days and I refuse. 

This is a very powerful song. I love it! 


Please read: How To Know If You've Married the Right Guy

1 comment:

  1. I love that song :) That's a very sweet thought that comes to mind when you hear it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
xx Monica xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...