June 7, 2012

What I'd Do If I Was Childless and Single

I had exciting life plans.
  1. Peace Corps
  2. Teach English in Taiwan: Bill & I actually submitted our application for a program the same day I saw two lines on the pregnancy test.
  3. Master's Degree Abroad: Quebec, France, or Belgium for a degree in something "international"
  4. Work in National Parks across the United States
  5. Extensive Meditation Retreat in China (The 3-6-9-12 month long meditation retreats.)
  6. Internship in Foreign Service in Washington D.C while furthering my education
  7. ANY JOB OUT WEST
  8. ANY JOB OUT OF THE COUNTRY 
 Don't you be fooled. I'm not missing out. Look what I have instead.

Mommy & Baby all dressed up with pretties! <3
Pretty little Miss A at 10 months old
Mommy & Baby Snuggle Time!
Pure Sillyness
We are B.A.
I have the cutest, prettiest, sweetest, naughtiest (:P) baby girl AND a sexy, crazy, funny husband. Now we can make new exciting life plans together as a family. Besides, I'd be too lonely out there in the world by myself anyways.

Miss A just came to me a little bit ago to climb up on my lap, snuggle a bit, and then fall asleep. She is so ridiculously adorable that I could have let her sleep on me all night. She must have sensed I was writing about being childless and single. What she just did was exactly why I wanted to become a mother in the first place. That is my favorite thing about my life. 

2 comments:

  1. She looks very much like Bill doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'd say so-- especially in the third picture from the top.

      Delete

Thanks for reading!
xx Monica xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...