- Step2 Lifestyle Custom Kitchen: Miss A loves making coffee in her kitchen. That is what she does almost everyday! She also feeds her baby food from the kitchen.
- Dirt Devil Junior Reaction Vacuum Cleaner: Anytime I vacuum, she runs to her room and grabs her vacuum to help. This occurs 100% of the time. If she cannot find her vacuum she will whine and beg me to find it for her!
- Graco Baby Doll Playset: Her favorite part of this set is the stroller. She is always strolling her babies around the house.
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy: This was a gift from around the time she was first born. She did not touch it for the longest time but now she plays with it all the time. She loves singing with the songs.
- Magnadoodle: She loves drawing on this and it entertains her for hours! We even bring it in the car with us for long trips.
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Sing-with-Me CD Player: She has all the songs on this CD player memorized! She does not use the individual CDs yet but the buttons in front play songs.
- Strawberry Shortcake Grocery Cart: If she is not strolling her baby in the stroller, she is strolling the baby in the grocery cart! She will often pile up all the toys she brought out into the living room for easy clean up. (I prompt her, of course!)
- Uncle Goose Classic Embossed Alphabet Blocks ABC: She builds towers with these DAILY. She is so obsessed that I should have bought her two sets. Instead, I bought her better building blocks for Christmas this year.
- Design & Drill Activity Center: This is a super neat, skill building toy. She spends hours drilling screws in and out of a board. She will grow with this toy because it has dozens of sample patterns she can create with all the different colors.
- Radio Flyer Trike: We have an island in our kitchen and Miss A rides around it as fast as she can, for as long as she can. She even gives her babies rides because there is a small storage compartment in the back. It is awesome because she gets tons of exercise indoors throughout the winter!
December 18, 2013
Top 10 Most Played With Toys of 2013 (Toddler)
Here is a list of all the top 10 toys Miss A (2.5 years old now) has continuously played with throughout 2013. Many of the toys were gifts from her birthday and previous Christmases.