May 29, 2011

Wear Your Jeans While Pregnant!

When you're pregnant and start getting bigger... and bigger... your jeans no longer fit. It's a no-brainer. I told myself I would just stop wearing them because I refused to wear ugly maternity jeans with the blue wide stretchy band on top. After awhile, I grew tired of wearing just leggings because it was reducing the amount of shirts I was able to wear. [You can't wear normal length shirts with a pair of leggings... it looks weird! AND there's just too much the world around you does not want to be exposed to...!!] So I walked around half of the day with my jeans unzipped and unbuttoned. It worked... but then my grandma gave me a better solution!

Use a hairband and place it through the pant loop and fasten both ends on the pant button.

This way your jeans are still secured and people don't think you didn't know your pants were unzipped, or unbuttoned. Really, they can't see the whole get up if you're wearing a normal length shirt. Usually women's jeans have a really short zipper anyways, so if it's unzipped, the hairband holds the two sides together and nobody can tell. It's a simple solution that I never thought about doing so I wanted to share it with you. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
xx Monica xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...