November 9, 2013

The Rose VoxBox 2013


I found this Rose VoxBox in my mailbox this past week and I was thrilled!!! This is my first time receiving products from Influenster so the anticipation was just killing me! Anyone can sign up and become an Influenster member for a chance to sample products. However, you must maintain a certain status by reviewing products and taking short surveys to qualify. For more information on Influenster, visit www.influenster.com. Anyways, back to my excitement-- Take a look at what I got!!

The Rose Voxbox 2013 contains the following products:

  • belVita crunch Breakfast Biscuits 
  • Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions
  • Kiss Gradation Polishes
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
  • VitaBath Hydrating Lotion
  • Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles

What an excellent surprise!

Here is what I have discovered digging into this package. 
  • Well, I have already purchased the belVita crunch breakfast biscuits in the past. They are delicious and make for an easy breakfast containing 18g of whole grain, energy releasing B vitamins and fiber without the corn syrup or artifical flavors and sweeteners. I have personally tried all five flavors (Blueberry, Apple Cinnamon, Cinnamon Brown Sugar, Chocolate, and Golden Oat) and they taste equally delicious. I recommend buying them, however, I only buy them on sale as they are a little pricey. It was a real treat to have another sample!
  • I was very excited to see the Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions in my Rose Voxbox. I have never tried any Dr.Scholl's products before but have been curious about them. Unfortunately, my casual flats that I wanted to put them in did not work with these cushions. They made the shoe too tight for my foot. They do make an excellent addition to my black shoes below though. These shoes have zero support in them. I like that the cushions add support and warmth to my shoes. How perfect for the cold weather that has finally arrived!
  • I painted my nails tonight using the Kiss Gradation Polishes. I thought that I would fail altogether and end up using the three nail polishes separately but it actually turned out nice! The process was very easy and there is plenty of room for error while still finishing with a professional look. 

Kiss Gradation Polishes
  • My favorite product in this box is the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara by far! I love this mascara for its hour glass shaped wand and thick black coat it does in one application. The hour glass shape allows you to coat all your eyelashes in one stroke without missing the inner and outer sections of your lashes. I doubt I will go back to the straight wand again. 

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
  • I like the VitaBath hydrating lotion enough to use the whole bottle. I received the "relaxing green tea" and "soul cleansing power of sage" scented lotion, which is pleasant and light. It is an excellent product in that it is free of parabens, propylene glycol, phthalates, sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, and synthetic color. It is also filled with an antioxidant rich superfruit blend of acai, goji, coffee, noni, pomegranate, green tea, and manosteen. 
  • No one can go wrong purchasing Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles. This company makes some of the best chocolates ever due to the smooth, rich, and creamy texture. I have previously tried the white chocolate truffles but never the milk chocolate until now. They are both delicious and I can say with 100% certainty that all of their other flavors are just as delectable! And this is coming from someone who does not label themselves as a chocolate lover. 

I received all products complimentary from Influenster.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for reading!
    xx Monica xx

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...