April 13, 2012

Check out the Ultimate Blog Party!

Warning: This post strongly confirms that I have a social media/internet addiction.

So while I was browsing Twitter and checking out all the tweets, blog posts, and site recommendations from my Twitter Mamas, I decided to also check for updates on one of my favorite blogs, Dagmar's Momsense. Turns out she posted about this cool party that I am about to share with you hosted by 5 Minutes For Mom.





Ultimate Blog Party 2012


I have been constantly searching for new ways to grow my online mom community and this is by far the coolest I've found! The Sixth Annual Ultimate Blog Party will host four live online events and give away 150 prizes worth over $21,200. You get the chance to mingle with other bloggers like yourself and build many friendships. So if you have linked up yet, head over and join in on all the fun!

If you are coming from the PARTAYYY, let me quick introduce myself! 

I am a new mom, wife, college graduate, professional scorer, and mommy blogger writing about several of my personal experiences through motherhood. I started writing during my pregnancy because I was extremely excited to have our baby girl. Now, she is already nine months old and at my favorite stage yet! She is starting to copy everything I say, which is super cute! We are currently practicing "stepping". I hold her arms up and she "steps" around with my help... :)

Oh the joys of motherhood! [One, being forced to wake up super early every morning!]


Well I'm so glad you stopped by! Can't wait to check out some great new blogs!

8 comments:

  1. Hi.... I come for the party ^___^ I found your site from UBP 2012. Hope you come to my party post too, http://bit.ly/ubp2012. While you are there, feel free to enter our current giveaway (few of them in cash). Thank you.

    Regards,
    Juliana RW

    Ps: nice to meet u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by from ubp 12. Thanks for following me on twitter. I'm following back. If you get a chance stop on over to www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Too cute! That picture is so adorable... Happy to met you through the blog party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! I always wonder what little ones think when we put sunglasses on them..... Hey Mom!! It's dark in here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Too funny! Yeah she doesn't like her sunglasses on... They were on for about 2 seconds to snap the photo and then she ripped them off! :P

      Delete

Thanks for reading!
xx Monica xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...