|(Ways to Comfort a Sick Baby)|
Here is what I've done to comfort my poor little sick baby.
- Give Infant Tylenol
- Long playtime in the bathtub
- Suck away boogers with booger sucker
- Give more bottles instead of solid foods
- Listen to soft music
- Wrap her in blanket & rock her.
- Wrap her in blanket & read books. Especially ones where you can touch different animal furs like Touch & Feel Zoo... which we have & she absolutely loves! :)
- Keep her in pajamas all day, or any warm, cozy clothing
- Extra naps because her 2 normal naps are interrupted by sneezes & coughs
- Do anything to make her laugh... if she's up for it of course (Distraction Method!!)
- Make loud noises, animal sounds, anything funny
- Patty Cakes
- Give High Fives (her new favorite!)